Leaving Different

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galatians 6:10

Devotional Book Decided

Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Admin

Devotional Book Decided Empty Devotional Book Decided

Post  Chelsea Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

So, we'll be reading The Me I Want to Be by John Ortberg. I suggest picking up a copy ASAP. Since I haven't read the book, it'll take me up to a week to find time to look at it and break into up into some sort of reading schedule. I assure you, if at all possible, this month's reading will be considerably shorter than that for subsequent months. So, sometime in the next week I'll post a reading schedule for this book on the website.

In addition, I'll be opening up a section on the forum for discussion of the devotional book. Since we don't have a lot of time in meetings, I recommend taking advantage of this. It's not about just reading the book; it's about taking something of worth away from it.

EDIT: In other news, there is no Sky94 tomorrow night. There is a Superbowl Party at Pastor Jeremy's house, however. If you're interested in that, I'll give you the information. I, for one, will not be attending.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm