Leaving Different

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galatians 6:10

James Bible Study

Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Admin

James Bible Study Empty James Bible Study

Post  Chelsea Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm

So I mentioned this in my last post, but Casting Crowns' lead singer (and youth pastor) Mark Hall is doing a video Bible Study on the book of James through Facebook. He says some really good stuff, and I, for one, enjoy the videos. I really recommend them, especially if you're trying to get into the Word on a more regular basis, but are having trouble for whatever reason (can't get the motivation, can't focus, aren't really getting anything from it, etc). Each is approximately a ten-minute video, so it doesn't take up a lot of time from your day. I recommend watching one a day and really trying to apply each days little "take home lesson" to your life (because that's what James is all about).

Here is the link to their Facebook videos. I don't know if you have to "like" Casting Crowns to see this page. If the link doesn't work, search "Casting Crowns" and click "Videos" on the sidebar right under their page picture.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/castingcrowns?sk=app_2392950137

They're working on getting them on Youtube, so I'll link that in this post if/when that happens.

If anyone has any comments about anything said in the video discussions, I'd be interested in hearing them, so you should post them here.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 am