Leaving Different

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galatians 6:10

Weekly Bible Studies

Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Admin

Weekly Bible Studies Empty Weekly Bible Studies

Post  Chelsea Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 am

A new tab has been added for the Bible studies. Clicking on the tab will direct you to a general page for the Bible Studies (which does have important information). Clicking on one of the dropdown options will take you to a page with information regarding news and such about the individual day's Bible Studies (ie: if we're going through a certain book of the Bible, canceling a specific meeting, changing the location, etc). Check it out. I'm willing to start this Monday so long as I get at least one confirmation.

(Note: The content of the "Bible Studies" tabs are very incomplete. I did this in about ten minutes, so forgive missing information, typos, and the like. All that will get fixed as I have the time, but I wanted to get the core content up.)

Also, so people don't think I've forgotten, I'll set up something to organize a viewing of "Letters to God" in the next couple of days.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm